October 21, 2018
12 p.m. to 4 p.m
What is a Trunk or Treat?
- Trunk or Treating is a safe, family-friendly trick-or-treating opportunity.
- This event will also have craft activities, food trucks, costume contests,
live dance performances, live music provided by a local band and more!
- This community event will benefit the many various charities, clubs and non-profits that we support. Annual giving to these organizations exceeded $15,000.00 in 2017-2018.
The Campus at Marlborough
100 Campus Dr.
Marlborough, MA 01752
How Can Your Company Participate?
Corporate Sponsorship - $500
- Corporate logo/name on banner and staff t-shirts for the event
- Exclusive social media acknowledgments via the MJWC Facebook and website
- Acknowledgment at the event via signage and recognition via the DJ
Small Business Trunk or Treat - $100
- Space for Trunk or Treat vehicle
- Entry into decoration contest
- Facebook publicity.
Participants are responsible for all giveaways (candy, toys, toothbrushes etc.) trunk decoration tables etc. as well as set-up and break-down. No supplies will be provided by MJWC other than the signs promoting the trunk or treat event.
If you are not available to attend, we can match you up to sponsor an event activity, e.g. Face Painting brought to you by XYZ Company/logo and you get DJ mention during the event.
Vendors/Crafts - $35
- Space for vendor to set-up table and sell their goods.
Vendors are asked to donate an item from their business that can go into a Trunk or Treat basket raffle at the MJWC table.
No supplies will be provided by MJWC other than the signs promoting Trunk or Treat event.
MJWC is a non-profit subordinate member of the
General Federation of women’s clubs of Massachusetts, Inc.
whose Federal ID # is 23-7073974. Our Federal ID # is 23-7099987.